Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
For detailed Terms & Conditions visit: www.brandcharger.com/brandcharger-terms-and-conditions FOR PAYMENT ABOVE EUR / USD 8,000.00: Account Name: Brandcharger Limited Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong Bank Address: 1 Queens's Road Central, Hong Kong SWIFT/BIC: HSBCHKHHHKH Account number: 652-003765-838 (Bank charges (if any) at origin MUST be deducted from buyer account) FOR PAYMENT BELOW EUR / USD 8,000.00: USD PAYMENTS BELOW USD 8,000.00 FROM OUTSIDE USA: Account Name: Brandcharger Limited Bank Name: HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED Bank Address: 1 Queens's Road Central, Hong Kong SWIFT/BIC: HSBCHKHHHKH Account number: 652-003765-838 (Bank charges (if any) at origin MUST be deducted from buyer account) USD PAYMENTS BELOW USD 8,000.00 FROM WITHIN USA ONLY: Account Name: Brandcharger Limited Bank Name: Community Federal Savings Bank Bank Address: 89-16 Jamaica Avenue Woodhaven, NY 11421 SWIFT/BIC: CMFGUS33 ACH routing number: 026073150 Fedwire routing number 026073008 Account number: 8457353622 EUR PAYMENTS BELOW EUR 8,000.00 FROM WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION: Account Name: Brandcharger Limited Bank Name: Banking Circle S.A. Bank Address: Hamburg SWIFT/BIC: SXPYDEHH IBAN: DE88202208000090335074 (Bank charges (if any) at origin MUST be deducted from buyer account) Please use Paypal for any amounts under USD 500. For Paypal, we require a 5% surcharge (paid to Paypal) on the grand total. Please inform your account manager when a Paypal transaction is made.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.