Social responsibility is a central thing
We take our passion for innovation beyond our products and into our practices. As part of our continuing mission to leave the world better than we found it, therefore we work BSCI compliant.
The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a business driven initiative for companies committed to improve working conditions in the global supply chain and respect the environment.
Code of conduct:
1. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
2. No discrimination is practised
3. Child labour is prohibited
4. Legal minimum and/or industry standards wages are paid
5. Working hours are compliant with national laws and do not exceed 48 hours regular + 12 hours overtime
6. There is no forced labour and diciplinary measures
7. The workspace is safe and healthy
8. The environment is respected
9. There is a policy for social accountability
10. There is an anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy
The BSCI unites hundreds of companies around one common Code of Conduct and supports them in their efforts towards building an ethical supply chain by providing them with a step by step development oriented system, applicable to all sectors and all sourcing countries.
The initiative gathers more than 600 companies worldwide, involved in importing all types of goods, from clothing to electronics to food products.
Join us to create a better world!