"I believe social responsibility begins with a strong, competitive company.
Only a healthy enterprise can improve and enrich the lives of people and their communities."
— Chris Cheung, Production Manager of BrandCharger Limited
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IS A CENTRAL THING
We take our passion for innovation beyond our products and into our practices. As part of our continuing mission to leave the world better than we found it, therefore we work with BSCI compliant factories only. The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a business driven initiative for companies committed to improve working conditions in the global supply chain and respect the environment.
Code of conduct:
1. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
2. No discrimination is practiced
3. Child labor is prohibited
4. Legal minimum and/or industry standards wages are paid
5. Working hours are compliant with national laws and do not exceed 48 hours regular + 12 hours overtime
6. There is no forced labor and disciplinary measures
7. The work space is safe and healthy
8. The environment is respected
9. There is a policy for social accountability
10. There is an anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy